Links to John & Wanda's Favorite Activities
Swing Dancing at Seattle's Century Ballroom
- our favorite swing-dance spot in Seattle, good Lindy lessons too
Seattle Contra Dancing
- pointers to all the Contras around town, our favorites are the Thursday and Friday dances
Seattle's Living Traditions Dance
- offers a variety of dances from ballroom to swing
Savoy Swing Club - Seattle
- haven't tried this one yet
- Waltzing every Monday in Seattle
Catalina Swing Camp
- an awesome 4-day camp for Lindy hoppers!! We have gone to the camp 3 years and plan to go to many more.
- divine recipes from Bon Appetit and Gourmet magazines
Evergreen Tandem Club
- we just found this one and have yet to check out the rides, but they have good biking links
Bicycling on Bainbridge Island
- we loved this ride, but the hills were brutal!
Hiking - send us some good ones!